I shall call you smart if you…
- take notes of what you read.
- have good community of offline friends.
- watch a movie, and then watch that again to understand better. Same applies for a book.
- go for a walk or running regularly.
- write regularly. (See here if you want to write a great blog post)
- watch at least one TED Talk each week.
- get fail at any thing every at least every three months. It means you try new solutions.
- have strength to take responsibility of your actions, especially when they go wrong.
- stand for an idea or something which is worthy. Remember if you don’t stand for something, you are not STANDING.
- keep good track of your time.
- start doing something new, which no one in your surrounding have done before.
- sleep at 11pm or earlier.
- are not hesitate to say ‘NO’.
- write an email under five sentences.
- laugh at least once a day.
- add your tip in this list.
- (optional) share this post with someone, you appreciate.